Swarovski SK0134 Sunglasses
- Swarovski SK0134 is a Semi-Rimless frame for Women, which is made of Metal & Plastic.
- Most metal frames are made out of Monel. Monel has a copper and nickel base and is one of most commonly used metals for frame manufacturing. This metal can be corrosion resistant, strong, and easily adjusted. It retains its stability and shape for long periods of time. ----- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features an Aviator shape, with a Double Bridge.
- The Swarovski SK0134 Sunglasses feature the following logo: Swarovski name on the temple
- This model features the following temple detail: Crystal accents on the temple
- These Sunglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic, Stylish Designer.
- Ideal for usage with: Fashion.
- Swarovski SK0134 Sunglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.
- The sunglasses are available on certain colors with gradient tinted lenses - Gradient tints are tints that start off at a darker color at the top of a lens and then gradually lighten towards the bottom of the lenses. These tints are great for fashion and for reading outside on sunny days.
The new way to shop. You can shop in a way that suits you, click what you want and collect at your next convenient time from the Dunes Center.