- A cookie is a small text file of data stored by our website within your browser .
- These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site .
- If you have previously browsed to our website and no longer wish to accept cookies , please be aware that some cookies may have already been set .
- You may delete these cookies at any time via your browser by following these instructions:
How to Clear Browsing Data in Chrome
- Select the 3 vertical dots in the upper-right corner of the Chrome screen.
- Select More Tools > Clear browsing data.
- Select the Cookies and other site data checkbox.
- Select Clear data.
How to Clear Browsing Data in Firefox
- Select the menu (the 3 horizontal bars in the upper-right corner of Firefox).
- Select Settings.
- Select Privacy & Security.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, select Clear Data.
- Select the Cookies and Site Data checkbox, then select Clear.
How to Clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge
- Select the three horizontal dots located in the upper-right corner. Or, press Alt+F.
- Select Settings.
- Select Privacy, search, and services from the left pane. If you don’t see the left pane, select the three-lined menu button at the top left.
- Select Choose what to clear from the Clear browsing data section.
- Make sure Cookies and other site data is checked. You can also delete passwords, download history, browsing history, cached images and files, and more.
- Select Clear now.
How to Remove Cookie and Website Data in Safari
- On a Mac, select Safari > Preferences. In Windows, select Action > Preferences.
- Select Privacy.
- On a Mac, select Manage Website Data. On Windows, select Remove All Website Data.
- Choose which cookies to delete, then select Remove. Or, select Remove All to clear all cookies.
- Select Remove Now to confirm that you want to delete the cookies.
- Select Done.
- You can control cookies via your browser settings by following these instructions however if you choose to block cookies then your browsing experience may be affected.